Sign up to receive email updates
The following information is for Students. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
Our younger constituents are the future of our district and providing them information that can enhance their education is important to their development. Below are some resources that will be useful to kids.
In addition, there are resources for parents.
- America's Library
- Smithsonian's History Explorer
- National Agricultural Library: Kids and Teens
- Park Smart
- White House 101
- Back to School: Elementary School
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids: Kindergarten-2nd Grade
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids: 3rd-5th Grade
- U.S. Census Bureau Fact Finder Kids Page
- CIA Kids Page (Kindergarten-5th Grade)
- DOT Civil Rights for Kids and Youth
- FBI Kids Page (Kindergarten-5th Grade)
- FEMA For Kids (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Gearing Up for a Great Trip (Federal Trade Commission)
- Kids In the House: Young Learners
- Kids In the House: Grade School
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's Kids Pages (Kindergarten-6th Grade)
- Veteran Affairs Kids Page (Kindergarten-5th Grade)
- Back to School: Middle School and High School
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids: 6th-8th Grade
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids: 9th-12th Grade
- CIA Kids Page (6th-12th Grade)
- FBI Youth (6th-12th Grade)
- Kids In the House: Middle School
- Kids In the House: High School
- NCES Kids' Zone (National Center for Education Statistics, part of the U.S. Department of Education )
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's Kids Pages (6-12 Grade)
- Veteran Affairs Kids Page (6th-12th Grade)
- You Are Here - where kids learn to be smarter consumers (5-8 Grade)
- Military Academy Nominations
Young people who are genuinely interested in pursuing a career in the military service and who are looking to build a career foundation at one of our esteemed service academies are encouraged to open a file in the Congressional District office by sending a letter of interest.
- Student Financial Aid
Information is available to students to learn more about the process of locating and applying for financial aid.