U.S. Service Academy Information Night 4/11/2019
U.S. Service Academy Information Night
Congressman Collin Peterson
Congressman Pete Stauber
Students interested in applying for a nomination to a United States Service Academy
Thursday, April 11, 2019
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Bemidji High School
Lumber Jack Room
2900 Division St W
Bemidji MN 56601
Guest speakers will include representatives from:
- US Air Force Academy
- US Merchant Marine Academy
- US Military Academy at West Point
- US Naval Academy
- US Coast Guard
Programs, opportunities and life at the academies, as well as the academy application process and the Congressional nomination process will be discussed.
- Academy materials, summer session and nomination forms will be available.
- This session is open to anyone interested in attending a military academy.
- Please note: Congressman Peterson and Stauber can nominate students from their Congressional District only. Other Congressional offices have been invited to outline the deadlines in their respective offices. Information will be available to determine the Congressional District where you reside, and how to contact other offices.
For more information, please call Meg Louwagie, Academy Coordinator for Congressman Collin Peterson at (507) 537-2299 or Margaret Cavanaugh, Academy Coordinator
for Congressman Pete Stauber at (218) 355-0280.