Sign up to receive email updates
The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 7th district
VA Health Care System
Minneapolis: Minneapolis VA Health Care System
St. Cloud: St. Cloud VA Health Care System
Fargo: Fargo VA Healthcare System
Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Alexandria: Alexandria Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Brainerd: Brainerd VA Clinic
Fergus Falls: Fergus Falls VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Hibbing: Hibbing VA Clinic
Mankato: Mankato CBOC
Maplewood: Maplewood VA Clinic
Montevideo: Montevideo VA Clinic
Rochester: Rochester VA Clinic
St. James: South Central VA Clinic (St James)
Brooklyn Park:Brooklyn Park Mobile Vet Center
Brooklyn Park:Brooklyn Park Vet Center
Duluth: Duluth Vet Center
New Brighton: St. Paul Vet Center
Minneapolis: VISN 23: VA Midwest Health Care Network
Veterans Benefits Administration Regional Office
St. Paul: St. Paul Regional Office
Minneapolis: Fort Snelling National Cemetery
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Minnesota benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.